Monday, April 18, 2011

Calendar Wall Art

IMG_3835

  I started with a full color calendar from Kate’s Paperie. Unfortunately, I don’t see it on the website anymore. However, any calendar that you like will work. Even a book, if the pages are big enough, would be beautiful. Unless you’re like me and buy old books to cut up into art and then can’t do it. Another story. Anyway, I flipped over the black cardboard thing in the frames, which are from Wal-Mart. The black will also work and I might change them in the winter. I just centered the pages and put the glass back in place. It’s a no brainer but I love how it fills out this wall. I added a couple of my moss terrariums and a wonderful box of gems and minerals that I picked up at a garage sale.  This is formerly where I had put my twig mirror.

What do you think?

IMG_3841

2 comments:

You're leaving me a comment? You've made my day! I love to meet new friends and hear from old ones.