Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jolly

Sorry I've been AWOL for awhile. Just wanted to give you a peek at Silver Dollar City. I'll be going this weekend with my daughter-in-law. The lights are just amazing and they cover every building and tree. Of course my 12 year old likes the rides but I like... All of the yummy bakery goodies. You think I could get a free cinnamon roll for talking about them here? There are shows to see, quaint shops to visit, and plenty of hot chocolate. Of course, I should be at home painting trim and finishing my sewing projects, but I can't resist a magical Christmas town! How about you? Have yourself a merry little weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya! Wow, this is so beautiful! I love seeing the lights and those goodies do look good.
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment? You've made my day! I love to meet new friends and hear from old ones.