Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just Fun

Summer is technically over here in Northwest Arkansas. However, now that we're in the middle of some cooler temperatures and rain, I can reflect on our summer.
An amazing visit to St. Pete Beach, Florida. No oil here!
The Isis Hotel. Our room was directly on the beach. We only stayed one night for our anniversary. We'll be back for a longer stay.
The ducks that live on the pond behind my mom and dad-in law's house. They were ready to be fed every morning. It was a good summer. We had some short trips, long trips, busy weeks, as well as lazy days at home. What more can I ask for? It was just fun. Hope your summer was too. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear the beach there was oil free! I adore that area! My grandma lived in Sarasota and we visited often, so I have lots of childhood memories of that part of the Gulf.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment? You've made my day! I love to meet new friends and hear from old ones.