Monday, April 26, 2010

Cottage Life

Just wanted to check in and let you know I'm still here and working on the cottage. In between all of the busy activities of the moment, I painted a wall in my kitchen with chalkboard paint. Actually, I made my own (Martha Stewart recipe) out of a deep, dark gray named Umbrella Black from Wal-Mart. We've been working on our landscaping, our laundry room, and cleaning out the garage. I know it's kind of a disorganized approach to things but it seems to be the way we get things done around here. I'll call it passion driven! I'll be out of town for 3 days this week on a business trip, so it's unusually hectic. I'll check back in soon. But on another note... Is it Morel mushroom hunting time in your part of the world? We've looked in our woods and didn't have any luck. Do you have a secret spot in Northwest Arkansas that you want to share with me? I'll settle for coming to dinner with Morels on the menu!

3 comments:

  1. You sound like one super busy lady!

    Ya know, around here, the only place I see 'shrooms is in the store. I wish we had some wild, edible ones around these parts. Good luck finding them!

    Have a wonderful Tuesday!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with painting and cleaning! ;))
    Hope my tips work for you, if you have any problem, feel free to email me!
    Monicax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my blog for a sweet little surprise!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment? You've made my day! I love to meet new friends and hear from old ones.