Wednesday, March 31, 2010

White Shop part 2

As promised, more pictures of Something Simple. They aren't in order but I just had to show them to you. There are so many creative ideas here to enjoy! One of the collages I was talking about in the last post. It's rolled up vintage paper. Such a great idea and so much texture. Another collage of vintage papers. Kaylene just filled in the wall and layered with paper wreaths. Great for a wall that has some blemishes! Hope you had fun on the rest of the tour. Will you make a paper wreath or collage? Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

  1. Totally LOVE all the paper collages, it is my favorite medium to work with.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous place! I've been thinking of making a book page wreath.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a verry nice place. And you did so much work on the displays. Thanks for the visit. Have a good Easter...Julian

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED the tour!!!Thank you:)
    ~Debra
    Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun tour! loved the tricycle painted white!
    and the pillows, and the cabinet, and the shutters....on and on...!
    kathi

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment? You've made my day! I love to meet new friends and hear from old ones.