Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Twig Chandelier

What do you think of twig chandeliers? I like them. Rob hates them. I win (for now).

I had this old chandy that was too colonial looking for my taste.

IMG_6109

I didn’t have any available in the woods, so I bought a roll of grapevine at Hobby Lobby. You can find it in the wreath section. I just tied it on with twine and spray painted the whole thing white, bringing my new chandelier in at under $10! I could see this working with sticks, driftwood, seashells glued on or whatever.

IMG_6343

IMG_6344 

IMG_6345

I also had a stash of crystal drops that I found at a garage sale. So what do you think? Probably not permanent. But for now, she’s staying. However, that popcorn ceiling needs to go!

PS We’re making good progress on the master bath. I can’t wait to show it to you.

Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Wow, fabulous job Tanya!! I have a similar chandelier that would look great with that treatment!!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment? You've made my day! I love to meet new friends and hear from old ones.