Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cottage Open House

I walked through an adorable cottage that I had often admired driving by. It’s a true vintage house with later add-ons and all of the quirkiness that goes with a cute cottage. I’ll just let you browse.

 IMG_2358

 

 IMG_2300

 

 

IMG_2305

 

 

IMG_2307

 

IMG_2323

 

IMG_2317

All of the cabinet doors in the kitchen were removed for open storage. Combined with the high ceilings it has a very open feeling. For an older house ,there is a lot of storage, including the walk-in pantry that you see in the left of this picture.

IMG_2320

 

IMG_2331

 

IMG_2328

 

IMG_2324

 

IMG_2334

 

IMG_2325

 

IMG_2326

Behind those closet doors is a HUGE closet about half the size of the bedroom. One can dream…

 

IMG_2337

 

IMG_2338

 

IMG_2339

 

IMG_2340

IMG_2348

This red door is the entrance to the garage, a charming little stroll from the house, under a vine covered arbor.

IMG_2347

 

IMG_2351

 

IMG_2354

IMG_2353

So what do you think? A nice little cottage within walking distance of the Farmer’s Market and downtown shops. Are you ready to move in?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, I just stumbled upon your gorgeous blog! I can't believe I haven't found it before. Beautiful!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brenda for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is the sweetest little cottage so filled with charm. Thank you so much for popping in to see me and now I'm going to go back and scroll through yours.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! Thanks for sharing!

    and, thanks for swinging by my blog this morning. Your comment made my day!!

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tanya,
    First of all I'm loving your header and not enough bloggers let you know this, I thought I would tell you it was what made me stay longer and look around :)

    I could so move in the cottage Paint it as white as the outside add railings to the opening, and take a deep breath that it belongs to me. Looks like it in a rewal cute neighborhood and thats also a big part of its charm.
    She has the cutest cottage decor :)

    Thank you for stopping by leaving a beautiful comment I hope to see more of you, I will be peeking in on you often :)

    Cheers
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanya,
    Strolling thru this cute cute cute house put a smile on my face. I could just move right in and enjoy the location. Think the details of this house are really sweet. So glad you shared this sweet home with us in blogville.

    Excited for you about a September Grandbaby coming. May all go very well. Said a prayer and will be thinking of you as a Grandma!

    God bless,
    d from homehaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tanya-
    I am so glad you came by my blog, because that meant I found yours!
    I love your header.
    What a wonderful house.
    My imagination is running wild about now on what I would do to it.

    Enjoyed visiting,

    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment? You've made my day! I love to meet new friends and hear from old ones.