Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yummy Leftover Eggs!

Now it's time to make Deviled eggs out of all of those leftover boiled Easter eggs. I usually add just a touch of horseradish with mayo and try different things on top such as dill, or cayenne pepper. I even put some flax seeds on top of them tonight. It added a little crunch, which I like, but admittedly it might not be for everyone! For more recipes take a look at http://www.deviledeggs.com/. I'm not making this up. Go check it out but first tell me what you add to your Deviled eggs!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I LOVE deviled eggs. Hubby won't eat them, though, so when I make, they're all mine. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me that I have leftover eggs! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment? You've made my day! I love to meet new friends and hear from old ones.