Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pottery Barn Why Do You Torture Me So?

Just when I was so proud of myself for staying focused and on a budget I decided to go "browse" at Pottery Barn. What was I thinking?! There it was in all of it's fresh green and white glory. This beautiful, Crewel work duvet cover and shams. I picked up the pillow sham and saw $49. I put it down quickly! I went immediately and checked out TJ Maxx and Dillard' s (they're having a comforter clearance right now) hoping against hope that I could find something comparable that I didn't have to own an Oil field to afford. Nothing even close! I haven't given up. I'll stalk PB store and website until they clearance them out. Hey, they've got to get tired of them sometime and I'll be ready!
Of course I'll probably need one of these new Seagrass chairs to go with it!

5 comments:

  1. Eventually everything is either on sale or clearance! It's really pretty!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's definitely something smart about waiting them out. It seems PB cycles things out really quickly. I hope you're able to find what you want!

    Have you looked at Overstock? Sometimes they have great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya,

    I love pottery barn too!

    I get a catalog in the mail and just drool all over it! LOL! Sadly their prices are just crazy expensive.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog :) Yours is lovely and I will pop in again.

    ~Kimme

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Pottery Barn, but they are outrageously over priced, I think. A good place to go to get some good ideals though.

    P.S. I loved your yellow post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through the Monica at the White Bench. Your blog is so fun and cute. Keep up the good work. I'm now a follower! Would you like to follow me?
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment? You've made my day! I love to meet new friends and hear from old ones.