Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Close Calls and Happy Results

 

This video reminded me of a close encounter with a large tree branch that I had a few weeks ago. Just as I heard the cracking sound, and put my hands over my head, the huge limb crashed to the ground several feet from me. If I had been in the wrong place at the wrong time, I’m pretty sure that I wouldn’t be this side of heaven anymore!

I was very thankful that day. It’s amazing how many of these close calls happen on a daily basis and this video shows many of them captured on film.

Check it out…

 

Tanya

3 comments:

  1. Hello Arkansas Blogger! I am in NE Arkansas. I found your blog via pinterest - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow Arkansan. Thanks for the kind words and the visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a dear friend who was not so fortunate as to avoid the limb but so blessed that her life was spared...she had many stitches and other injuries but so glad to be alive.

    Blessings,
    Betty @ Country Charm

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment? You've made my day! I love to meet new friends and hear from old ones.