Monday, February 8, 2010

Clock Love

I have to admit that I have a thing for clocks. I just love the different styles and the hands that continue on with the march of time. I guess there's something poetic about them, or at least there is for me. Mr. Cottage Glamour also likes clocks but couldn't understand my latest Flea market find. Three fabulous vintage clocks! They don't work and I don't care. That's the part he couldn't understand. Far too practical for me. Maybe some of you share the same clock passion? What do ya think of these babies? Be still my heart.

6 comments:

  1. Me too, love these little cuties, the faces and legs on them are wonderful!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those clocks are great! I have a collection of them too and also sell them. They are a fun thing to collect. I just became a follower - your blog is great.
    ~Debra
    Blog: Capers of the vintag vixens

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful find at the Flea market, I love clocks too. I think that I would probable buy these even it they didn't work. I love the beauty of the imperfection.
    Have a beautiful day,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe... it's the kind of things men don't understand! Love your collection, by the way!
    And about what you said on my post, it seems I've become a huge fan of that color lately... :))
    Have a terrific week, I enjoyed your post so much today!
    Monicax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe... it's the kind of things men don't understand! Love your collection, by the way!
    And about what you said on my post, it seems I've become a huge fan of that color lately... :))
    Have a terrific week, I enjoyed your post so much today!
    Monicax.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your mantle! :) You have great style! My name is Meme from Screaming Meme...I would love to invite you to Screaming Meme...It is a decorating blog...I hope to see you there! Meme

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment? You've made my day! I love to meet new friends and hear from old ones.