Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Evening at the Cottage

Our first fire of the season and "someone" is making the most of it. This same "someone" has wanted to build a fire even when it was still 85 degrees outside.
The fur faces are settling in to a cool fall evening by a warm fire.
Apothecary jars filled with tiny white and brown eggs, winter oats, and bark, acorn, and shell potpourri.
Hydrangeas are drying nicely in my black urn. We'll have a dinner of home made meatloaf and steamed broccoli. The simple things in life are the best! Have a Cottage Glamour weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nothing like a nice warm fire to cuddle up by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog! I'm enjoying going through......I wish it were cool enough here in Texas to have a fire. We're in the 90's this week....anyway, happy fall ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first fire of the season is the best. Now that the temperature is dropping .. I'm ready.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment? You've made my day! I love to meet new friends and hear from old ones.