Saturday, January 10, 2009

How About a Little French Vignette?

I would say that the style of my house is very eclectic. I love Shabby chic, Country French (and city french for that matter), Traditional, and even a little bit of rustic. To me that's what cottage glamour is all about! This little table is in my LR close to what would be considered my entry. My daughter-in-law gave me the frame that she got on sale for $10. and couldn't find anything to fill it. I found this print of the "Eiffel tower being built" at Hobby Lobby for 1/2 off! Yes. I think it was around eight or ten dollars. Then I picked out a mat and had it custom cut in their framing department. It was surprisingly affordable at under fifteen dollars. I got the French grammar books for free from a lovely person on www.frrecycle.org. The Fleur de Lis was another Christmas gift from my son and DIL. Wow, I was spoiled this year! Oui Oui!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment? You've made my day! I love to meet new friends and hear from old ones.