Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Quick Update on Updates



Just a couple of pictures to update you on projects as they're coming along. Not great quality (from my phone).
 Master bathroom plank wall, tile counter, and inset medicine cabinets. I love all of it and even though it looks messy right now, it functions so much better. Real.life.





 Stairs are coming along too. We used old pallet wood on the risers and stained pine on the step.

So that's the quickie update. A lot more to come. I'll work on posting more. However, I come to my blog and just cringe. I think I do a decent job of designing my house but the blog...not so much! Ug.Lee. Someday, I'll get a professional to do it. Add it to the wish list...

Thanks for stopping by.


    

2 comments:

  1. Great post.
    I like this post.
    Thanks for sharing this useful information.



    pussy888

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stain color / finish did you use on the stairs?

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment? You've made my day! I love to meet new friends and hear from old ones.