Another Denim Couch Bleaching Success!

Stephanie is a reader that emailed me about my bleached slipcover post. She had found a denim slipcovered couch and chair on Craigslist for $85., for the set! Hello. I’m coming to your town to shop. After looking for new slipcovers with no success, she found my post about bleaching. Here is the before:

Stephanie before

She had pulled the slipcover off of the chair and ottoman to see if she liked the white. Now for the amazing after:

Stephanie after

Wow. Every time I look at the picture I have to say “wow”. It’s just beautiful and this is before she’s done any accessorizing! Stephanie says that this is her 2 year olds favorite room and it’s the perfect spot for family movie night. I don’t doubt it with those perfectly squishy, shabby chic couches! And of course the amazing view doesn’t hurt either.

Thanks again for sharing Stephanie. You did a fabulous job of stretching that dollar while glamorizing your space.  I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say that I wouldn’t mind a little home tour. hint. hint.

Until next time.

 

Tanya