$1. Lamp Makeover and White Around the Cottage

Before we get to the lamp I wanted to show you my $2 stool. I picked it up at a Garage sale last summer. All it needed were new caps for the feet, which were under $5. It's able to swivel up and down for height. I've seen these for a lot of money in some catalogs [that I love to browse]. Score!
 
Next up are my white vintage plates. I only have a few so I put them on a wall in my kitchen. 





 I found this lamp at a Garage sale also. It was $1. I bought a lamp kit and rewired it. It was a true vintage lamp! I picked up the shade for 50 cents at a Rummage sale then covered it in old dictionary pages.




I added some metal letters and a little braid trim to finish it off.

 

As I was looking through the dictionary, I found these really cool insect pages. I'll definitely be using these in the near future!

 



Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Then go check out all of the other white loveliness over at Faded Charm!


Labels: , , ,