What Can You Do With $20., a Saturday Afternoon, and a Couple of Flea Markets? So Glad You Asked!

Check out my Saturday Flea Market finds! I have to admit that the Matlesse bedspread was from a garage sale. It was really more like an Estate sale because they were selling everything in the house and the house also! They had a beautiful antique piano for $300. However, we were shopping on a very. small. budget! My eyes fell on this gorgeous Matlesse green-blue bedspread. It's in perfect condition and a king size! Cost: $5. My next favorite find were these oranges and lemons in a basket. I found these at a local flea market. They feel like they are made out of wood but have the look of stone fruit. I think they are beautiful and will look great in my Apothecary jars. Turns out they are real dried fruit! I couldn't pass them up for Cost: $3.40 including the basket! Next I found these great frames at another flea market that just opened up near my house. I have been collecting chunky frames for quite some time. I plan on painting them shabby white and running them up my stairway wall filled with black and white photos. Until I get to that project, these were great to add to the collection at a Cost: $1. each including the glass! I also found these great paper stacking baskets, this beautiful dark wood cake pedestal, and four dainty glass plates. Cost for all of these: $9. So there you have it! I spent under $20. and had a fun time with Mr. Cottage Glamour while we poked and prodded around Flea markets last Saturday afternoon. Cheap date and I added some cottage goodness in the process! What's your favorite thrifty find?

Labels: , , ,