Valentine Fever!

As you can tell by the header on my blog, as soon as Christmas is over I'm in the mood for Valentine's Day. It's not that it's a big day around here. I think I like it just because it's an excuse for more pink, more flowers and pretty little notes to be hanging around. Well without the budget for any of those things, I came up with stuff from around the house to dress up my China hutch. Ah my garage sale China cabinet. The one island of decorating sanity that I can enjoy in the middle of remodeling chaos (when everything else is unfinished and I'm waiting on manna from heaven (or money) so that we can finish it!!!) Anyway, I digress. I just took some pretty scrapbook paper, some stickers and some frames and made up my little framed pieces. Then I looked for anything pink or red to go with my black and white goodness that is already in place. This is the end result! I'm likin'.

Labels: